Autor Tema: comentario de hoy de K. Cook ...  (Leído 1090 veces)

H. LEIN

comentario de hoy de K. Cook ...
« en: 24 de Noviembre del 2015 a las 15:08:01 »
How to Blow Up Your Portfolio in 2016

K. Cook here again for Steve Reity ...

Weak economic reports on Monday couldn't keep buyers away from the stock market as a tight range above S&P 2080 prevailed. In the spotlight, the Markit PMI finally caught up to many other sliding manufacturing reports of late with a decline to a 2-year low of 52.6.

But still in expansion territory above 50, the bears can't really make a case that the economy is in trouble. Nor is there much to worry about just because existing home sales fell 3.4% in September. Bigger picture, the second look at Q3 GDP this morning is expected to rise to 2.1% growth from an initial read of only 1.5% after retail inventories jumped in September.

Breaking Records With the Economy... and Your Portfolio

Does this mean that the "plow horse" economy continues to drive on and become one of the top 3 longest expansions in US history in 2017? That's my bet. But regardless of how fast this moves the S&P to 2500 this decade, the real money will be made by smart stock pickers and smarter traders.

Kevin Matras just wrote an excellent piece about the dream of making a living in the markets that explains why it's not as hard as it looks -- if you know the right things to do...

Trade Like a Pro (Without Working Too Hard)
Best,

nut

• Visitante
comentario de hoy de K. Cook ...
« Respuesta #1 en: 24 de Noviembre del 2015 a las 15:26:59 »
Tienes la bandeja llena...

Acabo de leer el informe,me gustó más el de ayer,,,pues yo creo q hasta el 2018 esto va a estar bajista..pero bueno más saben esos.De todas formas habla de 2017,se ha saltado 2016...
Bueno,venga,voy a dejar de portarme como una diablesa y a limitarme a leer y no a criticar a tus amigos,q saben mucho de bolsa,y yo tendré q dedicarme a otros quehaceres q a ver si se me dan mejor q esto...jajaja..q seguro q tampoco.