Autor Tema: By reity .....  (Leído 749 veces)

H. LEIN

By reity .....
« en: 30 de Noviembre del 2015 a las 15:59:34 »
Do Not Read These Articles

Starting now the investment media will be very focused on the state of holiday shopping activity. My strong recommendation is to not waste your time reading these commentaries.

Why?

Because the metrics are too focused on sales at brick and mortar retailers. Yet we can all appreciate why year after year more sales move online. And because of that, more sales occur closer to Christmas instead of the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Last year fell into the same trap where the early signs pointed to retail weakness. In the end, it was another strong year of growth and this one will be exactly the same. That is because of the sound logic of this equation:

Higher employment/ income + energy savings + no inflation + stronger consumer sentiment readings = stronger retail sales.

That equation gives me supreme confidence to look past these retail articles knowing that all will be well in the end.
Best,

alcon

By reity .....
« Respuesta #1 en: 30 de Noviembre del 2015 a las 23:03:40 »
No leer estos artículos

A partir de ahora los medios de inversión será muy centrado en el estado de la actividad de compras navideñas. Mi recomendación fuerte es que no pierdas tu tiempo leyendo estos comentarios.

¿Por qué?

Debido a que los indicadores se centran demasiado en las ventas en ladrillo y mortero de los minoristas. Sin embargo, todos podemos apreciar por qué año tras año más ventas se mueven en línea. Y debido a eso, más ventas se producen cerca de la Navidad en lugar del fin de semana después de Acción de Gracias.

El año pasado cayó en la misma trampa en que las primeras señales apuntaban a la debilidad por menor. Al final, fue otro gran año de crecimiento y éste será exactamente la misma. Esto se debe a la lógica racional de esta ecuación:

Mayores ahorros empleo / ingreso + energía + no hay inflación + lecturas de confianza del consumidor más fuertes = más fuerte de ventas minoristas.

Esa ecuación me da confianza suprema a mirar más allá de estos artículos al por menor a sabiendas de que todo saldrá bien al final.

alcon

By reity .....
« Respuesta #2 en: 30 de Noviembre del 2015 a las 23:03:54 »
gracias

kostarof

• Administrator
    • http://www.kostarof.com
By reity .....
« Respuesta #3 en: 01 de Diciembre del 2015 a las 08:44:31 »
gracias lein

H. LEIN

By reity .....
« Respuesta #4 en: 01 de Diciembre del 2015 a las 15:27:48 »
Os dejo el de hoy ,,,,,

I Warned You

In my last commentary I discussed the dangers that awaited investors when the media started talking about holiday shopping trends. Indeed the initial read points to soft sales which is why the average retailer stock dropped over 2% on Monday...which is why the overall market had its worst session in three weeks.

Simply stated, the shape of holiday spending changes every year. Part of that comes from different discounting tactics by retailers. And part of that is about the awesome growth of online shopping.

The key thing you need to know is that the US consumer has a fatter wallet than last year...or the year before...or the year before. And as we all know, the US consumer does not know how to save money. So if they have money...they will spend it.

Or to put it another way, the rallying cry after Monday's stock market decline is:

BUY THE DIP!
Best,